Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Food for thought

The website below has some interesting opinions/facts that you don't normally hear about Peace Corps. I believe in order to make an informed decision about something you need to look at it in as many lights as possible.
I'm just posting this as food for thought, and don't necessarily agree or disagree with this. Also, remember that the contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/project/content/project/peacecorps

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pictures!! by any chance, do yo have any others of me that you could email me? I didnt bring a digital camera and am slow to get a scanner. hope all is well!!!

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I could, but I don't know who you are! Email me at magic 4 real at hotmail dot com, and I can definitely send you some pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home