Saturday, December 17, 2005

Thank you all so much!

Knowing I have so many people supporting me and thinking about me means so much to me right now. Thank you guys! Things have cooled a little for the moment, and I am ok. The meeting with the Safety and Security Officer was...well honestly I felt like I had been run over by a semitruck afterwards - it was that stressful. But she REALLY listened to us, so that's good. I have some major, major decisions to make right now though I'll let you know when I decide on things for certain.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, December 18, 2005 2:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathryn, hang in girl!! I know you will make the right decision for you. Listen to all sides and then make up your mind. I admire and respect what you are doing. Be safe and know that you are in my thoughts everyday! Deb Lundberg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home