Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Flight plans

Yay, I finally have my flight information! On August 5th I'll be flying to San Francisco for my staging (aka orientation). It begins on the 6th, so I'll have one evening and a morning to hopefully cram in a little bit of sightseeing. I've always wanted to go to San Francisco, but have never had the chance. Hopefully I'll be able to hook up with some others from my group who will be arriving early also. After a couple of days of orientation, on August 8, we head out on our incredibly long journey to Bangladesh. It's a 10 hour 45 minute flight to Tokyo. Then we have 2 hours layover. Then it's about 6.5 hours to Bangkok. Thankfully we get to spend the night there! The next morning we have a 2.5 hr flight to the capital of Bangaldesh: Dhaka. I'm not quite sure what will happen from there. I can't wait though. I'm so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home